TreeThinker – Nurtured by Nature.
The farm demonstrates how permaculture can help to revitalise the British countryside; providing ample produce, whilst caring for the environment. TreeThinker works with nature to grow produce using methods including:
- No dig growing
- Rainwater harvesting
- Mulching (green manure)
- Making use of plants traditionally considered weeds
TreeThinker is proud to be a member of the:
TreeThinker’s mission is to:
- Grow tea and other produce sustainably
- Educate people on changes that can help them to live more sustainably
- Promote permaculture techniques and support people to grow their own produce
- Rescue animals from unethical conditions, to become free range animals who live happily at the farm
10% of all profits go to the British Hen Welfare Trust.
TreeThinker is a limited company, registered in the United Kingdom – Company number: 10884934. TreeThinker is a member of the Permaculture association and the landworkers’ alliance.