TreeThinker is dedicated to giving people the knowledge and skills to live sustainably without going without.
- Produce organic food in accordance with permaculture principles
- Educate people on changes that can help them to live more sustainably
- Promote permaculture techniques and encourage people to grow their own food
- Encourage people to buy from local suppliers
- Educate people on how to build their own renewable technology equipment
- Support individuals with small budgets to find ways to live sustainably
- Promote new developments in the renewable technology sector